Wedding photographer in Stockholm
Wedding , 2017-10-17
Classic Military Wedding at Karlberg Palace in Stockholm, Sweden
Agnes and Per got married in the wonderful Karlberg Palace. They had a wonderful classic military wedding, including a “sable hedge” (the wedding couple walks through a hedge with sables, held by officers). Karlberg War Academy for officers is the oldest war academy in the world, held in this samt place and buildings.
- Contact portrait and wedding photographer John Hellstrom via email: john(at)hellstrom.com or mobile phone: 0046-(0)733-668600.
- See also Facebook at johnhellstromphoto and Instagram at #johnhellstromphoto for more photographs.
General info about Agnes and Per’s wedding
Who: Agnes and Per
When: 19th of August 2017
Where: Karlberg Palace, Stockholm, Sweden
Toast madam: Josefin
Toast master: Max
Wedding photography: John Hellström
Wedding album design: John Hellström
About Karlberg Palace
Wikipedia informs: “Karlberg Palace is a palace by the Karlberg Canal in Solna Municipality in Sweden, adjacent to Stockholm’s Vasastaden district. The palace, built in 1630, today houses the Military Academy Karlberg. In the park are found, among other things, a “temple of Diana” (originally dedicated to Neptune) and the burial site of Pompe, the dog of King Charles XII. Not withstanding the palace remain a military institution, the park is accessible to the public and is open daily between 6 AM and 10 PM.”
- Place: Karlbergskanalen, Solna, Stockholm, Uppland
- Founded: 1630-1639 by Karl Karlsson Gyllenhielm
- Created: 1670-1679 by Magnus Gabriel De la Gardie
- Build-out: 1793-1796
- Arkitect: Jean de la Vallée (1670-1679) and Carl Christoffer Gjörwell (1793-1796)
- Coordinates: 59°20’28.2″N 18°01’18.3″E
Images by wedding and portrait photographer John Hellstrom from Stockholm, Sweden. Contact John here.