Wedding in Vaxholm
Marriage by the sea
Lisa and Daniel met 11 years ago. Their common attraction to the sea made the choice of wedding location simple. Vaxholm is called the capital of the archipelago!
Daniel proposed last summer, 2012. Their daughter's birth made them postpone their wedding until now.
During the wedding, Lisa's cousin Cecilia caught the bridal bouquet. Daniel's groomsman Christian captured the garter. Now we all look forward to their weddings!
- Victoria and Jessica was Bridesmaids and Christian was marshal. Mona was the toast madame.
- The rings came from Herbert's gold in Västervik.
- The wedding dress came from Lilly and the flowers from Flower inspirer in Vaxholm
- They went by horse and carriage, ordered from Norr Malma gård.
- The wedding color was purple.
John Hellström is a wedding and portrait photographer from Stockholm, Sweden. You can contact John here.